Monday 26 September 2016

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Twenty-Six

Here is today's offering. This was painted using the same palette as yesterday's. Had squeezed out quite a bit of paint and had to use it up! I am tired after my 5 day workshop. But it was so worth it. Will spend the day unpacking and tidying up my studio and will be ready to go with my offering for tomorrow's 30in30. Will also spend some time today checking out the great paintings that other artists have been posting. Thanks again to all who have stopped in and taken a look and left comments. Happy Painting!



Day 26
5"X5"
Acrylic on Arches 140lb hot press paper


1 comment:

  1. Your sky is wonderful, and I am really loving the foreground color changes :) That mountain is intriguing... and the path is calling me for a walk :)

    ReplyDelete