Tuesday 13 September 2016

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day Thirteen

'Hit' the reset button today. Needed to 'shake' things up a bit and freshen up my painting 'mind'. I don't find cruciform paintings easy to do - mine always seem to end up looking extremely stiff - like this one! This definitely was a challenge to paint but glad I gave it a try! I've been working on this off and on and think it might be done. Think I'm ready to go back to some semi-abstract landscapes now!


Day 13
9"X9'
Acrylic mixed media on
140lb cold press watercolour paper



2 comments:

  1. I love it Janet! I love the light, the palette, that warmth with the indigo is one of my favorite combos! I love the "steps", laced with deeper meaning. The texture in the background... so wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much Sheila. I think I need to see things through your eyes! On another note your Watercolors are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete