Thursday 20 September 2018

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 19

I haven't said a lot about the chickens - they have presented their challenges but I am really enjoying painting them! I have been trying to vary their 'poses' and hope that it has provided some variety. Someone asked me if I was running out of ideas and the answer to that is  .....NO!! There are so many different chickens out there and so many different colour combinations to be explored - besides I think this group of 'Fairest Fowl' are enjoying their not so typical plumage. Most of all I hope you are enjoying these '30 days of Chickens'!




'Amber'
5"X5"
Acrylic mixed media on birch panel 












7 comments:

  1. Let me just stretch to
    catch the light so you can catch
    my glowing burnish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dressed in her fall finest! And the whole world is a brighter place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, do you have a sister called Bella. She visits here everyday for her morning meal of seeds! You look like twins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is she one your hens Carol? They say we all have a double somewhere! Give Bella a treat from me.

      Delete
  4. Lot this pose! And the background is great ! Just a hint of a fence...
    Love this series, Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martine - thank you very much for your comments. I am glad you like the series - wasn't sure when I first started but I am very glad I have stayed with the chickens - have learned a lot! Hope you too are enjoying this month of painting.

      Delete