Wednesday 11 November 2015

Dog Journal

Here is another page from the Dog Journal.  As I mentioned in a previous post, experimenting is very 'freeing'!  I would never have created a painting or print using this image in this way, but having done it in my journal I would like to do a larger one!  I am finding dog sketches in some of my older journals/sketchbooks, even on scrap pieces of paper - I guess it is a good thing that I don't tend to throw things out! (My husband might have a different opionion, but it is my studio!). The Dog Journal must have been waiting for its day!! With this image I photocopied it and cut it out and 'glued' into the journal. Then worked on it adding colour and stencilling, etc. The  more I do the more the ideas seem to come. Enjoy the day and happy creating!



10"X10"
Mixed media collage, art tissue (stamped and stencilled),
Inktense pencils, acrylic paint

No comments:

Post a Comment