Thursday 22 September 2016

Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days - Day Twenty-Two

Fall will officially arrive here in about an hour. And the rain and probably some snow too! Our sunrise is beautiful this morning - this is one of my favourite times of the day. Off to feed our horses and then to my workshop with intuitive artist Joan Fullerton. So glad I have been participating in the 30in30 - what a difference it makes going to a workshop having been painting daily! Hope the sun is shining where you are - have a wonderful day!

Day 22
Acrylic mixed media on
Canson mixed media paper



2 comments:

  1. I love the 'muted under-statement' if that makes sense. This is very beautiful!
    - Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with your work! I love the muted tones, and the way the light gathers in the distance. Love your gentle textures Janet. The light is cold and grey here today, but this warmed me right up!

    ReplyDelete