Monday 9 May 2016

Daily Practice Paintings

These are daily paintings from the last 5 days. Every time I do one I am learning more about my materials (especially the pigments) and I am practicing! So I don't consider any of this a waste of time or materials - I am building a strong foundation and from this hope to create some artwork that will be amazing!

Five of the images were done on 140lb coldpress watercolour paper. I take a full sheet (21"X30") and just paint on it randomly as well as using some light molding paste. I then cut the sheet into smaller sizes and have a supply ready to go.


6"X6"
Acrylic on watercolour paper
6"X6"
Acrylic on watercolour paper




6"X6"
Acrylic on watercolour paper
6"X6"
Acrylic on watercolour paper




6"X6"
Acrylic on watercolour paper


8"X10'
Acrylic on canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment