Monday 10 September 2018

Thirty Paintings in 30 Days - Day 10

I've been asked if I would like to have chickens.....short answer...Yes.....but after sober second thought - no. Several families in our area do raise chickens and are very successful at it. I buy my organic eggs, produced from 'real' free range chickens, that graze on greens, insects and flowers. I can pick my eggs up and get my 'chicken fix' and go home and not have to worry about feeding, cleaning and protecting against predators. But....I might be tempted if a 'Rufus' showed up on my doorstep!





'Rufus'
5"X5'
Acrylic mixed media on birch panel 





6 comments:

  1. i get that little
    bit of frizz in my feathers
    on humid mornings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Dotty - he could use some 'feather tamer'!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think Rufus is very confident in his appearance :))
      Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Hiya Rufus! :) Love how different your palette is from "country".
    Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey back Sheila! Thanks very much - gotta try all those different combinations - and what better opportunity than the 30 days! Have a good one

    ReplyDelete